||Senior Game Programmer
Crytek Ukraine is announcing an opening for Senior Game Programmer. We look for talented and ambitious people who meet the following requirements:
- strong C++ skills (3+ years of professional C++ experience)
- strong technical background (Bachelor degree+)
- good spoken/written English
- passion to play and make games.
- experience in game industry and/or demonstrates hobby game projects or mods to existing games
- knowledge of modern game content production process
- strong 3D and mathematics skills
- additional language experience (lua, c#/java, web-languages)
- bug-tracking systems and/or version-control systems expertise (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS).
- Collaborate with game development team to create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences
- responsible for completing all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard
- working with existing engine code base to develop and enhance game play, this includes player/ world interaction, AI strategies and rules, game play, etc.
- developing well designed software within project schedule to team standards
- is responsible for document code features
- debugging and optimizing NextGen Console and PC performance
- continuing to enhance programming and communications skills
- contributing to testing procedures
- providing guidance and assistance where required, accept guidance and assistance when required
- showing strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games;
- is directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures
- safeguarding of the company’s assets including source code, art work, tools, technical know-how.
Report to: Lead programmer
- competitive salary level;
- modern and comfortable office very close to the subway;
- perfect working conditions;
- paid English courses;
- medical insurance.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV with a covering letter to the address: email@example.com