||Crytek Ukraine is announcing an opening for Senior Server Programmer. We look for talented and ambitious people who meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Direct responsibility for performance and functionality of certain server modules
- Strong programming skills in either C++ or C#, working experience with both
- Debugging/optimization skills
- Experience with network programming
- Self-direction and motivation
- Ability to work in a collaborative programming environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks
- Passion for making great games
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- Erlang language skills
- Python language skills
- Relational database programming experience (SQL, TSQL, PL/SQL)
- Experience developing secure online services
- Has used UML or some similar modelling approach in the past
- Experience providing mentorship to other programmers
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience with making multiplayer games
- Unix/Linux systems programming experience
- Experience with multiplatform development
- Experience in the game industry
- Management and leadership skills
- Develop and support of reliable and high performance online services, help integrate them into company’s products
- Mentor junior programmers
- Create accurate task duration estimate and completes all work in a timely basis
- Remain focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion
- Use good communication and writing skills and create documentation where required.
- Defined prior to the commencement of these duties. Safeguard the company's assets including source code, art work, tools, technical know-how.
- Provide input to department project status meetings.
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally
- competitive salary level;
- modern and comfortable office very close to the subway;
- perfect working conditions;
- paid English courses;
- medical insurance.