- Use the Sandbox level editor to implement designs, layout levels, entity creation, gameplay, lightning, script events and manipulate AI behaviors.
- Creation of assets to demonstrate the power of CryENGINE.
- Assists production of Technical Demos and SDK projects.
- Advocates the needs of licensees' requirements toward internal technology development projects and ensures tech development supports the needs of engine clients.
- Prepares teaching material related for training both internal teams and external partners.
- Contributes to documentation related to level design and technical design.
- Additional tasks in the area of training.
- Additional tasks in the area of a technical support.
- Show a strong passion for customer service and satisfaction.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Takes initiative and is willing to expand own horizon.
- Safeguard company assets including source code, art work, tools, game design information and technical know how.
- Experience using a game level editor, such as CryENGINE Sandbox, UnreadEd, 3DVIA Virtools or Valve Hammer Editor
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of common performance issues and the methods to optimize 3d applications
- Fluent Chinese and basic English communication skills(Writing and Reading)
- Adopt existing development processes and look for improvements.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to travel to meet the demands of the engine business.
- Excellent English skills in communication (writing/reading/verbal).
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, Maya or SoftImage XSI .