- Develop game and AI systems to be used for internal/external projects.
- Research innovative techniques to improve game production.
- Create and maintain modules to be used for automated testing.
- Contribute towards developer and end-user documentation.
- Provide support and training to internal/external developers.
- Show a strong passion for customer service and satisfaction.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Take initiative and be willing to expand own horizon.
- Safeguard company assets including source code, art work, tools, game design information and technical know-how.
- Minimum of 4 years professional software development experience.
- Have worked on at least one shipped game for either PC or console.
- Excellent understanding of:
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Algorithms used in 3D games.
- Visual C++ and/or the GCC programming toolset.
- Strong software engineering and debugging skills.
- Adopt existing company development processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Script language programming experience
- Proven ability to work in a team environment on a shared code base.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to travel to meet the demands of the engine business.
- Experience on animation programming (character control, animation blending) and AI programming is a plus
- Experience using and writing plug-ins for DCC applications (3ds, Maya).
- Experienced in visual scripting framework (flowgraph, kismet, etc)
- Experience working with established, large-scale software architectures
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Fluent Chinese.