- Mentor junior programmers; provide constructive feedback, guide implementation decisions, and help hone technical skills.
- Own the development, from specification through design, coding, debugging and deployment.
- Use existing engine code base to develop and enhance gameplay, including player/world interaction, AI, etc.
- Write clean, robust, reusable code and create documentation where required.
- Continually strive to improve product quality and group productivity.
- Help create and work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of professional experience and at least one shipped online mobile game.
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- Proficient in C/C++ with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Solid experience developing mobile games for either iOS or Android devices.
- Willing to accept and provide direction in a collaborative working environment.
- Passion for making great games.
- Willing to relocate to Shanghai, China.
Great to have:
- MS in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Familiarity with multiple game engines/frameworks (UE3, CryEngine, Cocos2d-x, Unity, etc.), and APIs (SDL2, OpenGL ES, etc.).
- Experience with localised and cross-platform product development.
- Actively engages in programming communities (open source, etc).