- Support the development, from specification through design, coding, debugging and deployment.
- Use existing engine code base to develop and enhance gameplay, including player/world interaction, AI, etc.
- Write clean, robust, reusable code and create documentation where required.
- Continually strive to improve product quality and group productivity.
- Help create and work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- Proficient in C/C++ with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience developing mobile applications for either iOS or Android devices.
- Willing to accept and provide direction in a collaborative working environment.
- Passion for making great games.
- Willing to relocate to Shanghai, China.
Great to have:
- Familiarity with at least one multiple game engine/framework (UE3, CryEngine, Cocos2d-x, Unity, etc.), and API (SDL2, OpenGL ES, etc.).
- Released a product on the iOS App Store or Android Marketplace.
- Actively engages in programming communities (open source, etc).