- Creation of 3d art assets to demonstrate the power of CryENGINE.
- Assists production of Technical Demos and SDK projects.
- Advocates the needs of licensees' requirements toward internal technology development projects and ensures tech development supports the needs of engine clients.
- Work with programmers to develop tools, scripts, plug-ins to streamline the animation workflow for different software packages (3ds Max, Maya and/or SoftImage XSI).
- Prepares teaching material for training both internal teams and external partners.
- Contributes to documentation related to asset creation.
- Additional tasks in the area of training.
- Additional tasks in the area of a technical support.
- Show a strong passion for customer service and satisfaction.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Takes initiative and is willing to expand own horizon.
- Safeguard company assets including source code, art work, tools, game design information and technical know-how.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and at least one of the following software: 3ds Max, Maya, SoftImage XSI
- Fluent Chinese and Basic Engslih skills (Reading & Writing)
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Adopt existing development processes and look for improvements.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to travel to meet the demands of the engine business.
- Excellent English communication skills (reading/writing/verbal)