Fixed Term Contract - Programmer (12mths)
Games Jobs - Programming - Nottingham
|Job Title||Fixed Term Contract - Programmer (12mths)|
|Job Description||Contract Game Programmer
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced individual to work alongside our engineering team which is working on a AAA title for next generation hardware. Working as part of the game team you will help shape the technology that forms the basis of our current title and define the workflows used by the wider team. If you are the type of person who enjoys engineering solutions and writes clean consistent and decoupled code then we would like to speak to you.
● Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
● Previous games programming experience.
● A passion for solving technical problems and writing well engineered solutions.
● Great communication skills, friendly, open minded, positive, self-motivated, proactive, willing to take direction and ability to work without much supervision.
● Previous experience of working with CryEngine.
● Previous experience working in a specialist area. E.g. AI, Physics, Optimisation, Networking, Audio.
● Strong 3d maths skills.
● Console programming experience.
● Develop and extend the underlying gamecode systems that form the basis of our current and future games.
● Develop tools and debugging systems which improve workflows and help to isolate problems.
● Create and maintain technical and user documentation.
● Report to: Lead Programmer and Technical Director.
● Contract period: 12 months
● This is an onsite position at our Nottingham office.
Please note we are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Due to the Coalition Government's interim immigration limits Crytek UK Ltd’s ability to sponsor employees under Tier 2 (General) of the Points Based System is very limited. Candidates from outside the EEA are therefore encouraged to explore immigration routes which will allow them to work in the UK without such sponsorship.
In the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Crytek using their internal reference 599.|
|Apply for this job|