- 2+ years experience of C# and the .NET Framework
- A strong WPF (.NET 3.5+) and database (SQL) background
- Good understanding on how to implement TCP/IP communication, Reflection and Dynamic code compilation techniques using the .NET Framework
- High focus on Object Oriented Programming
- Familiar with ASP.NET
- Understanding of multi-threaded client/server software architectures
- Working as part of a team experience
- Good technical English writing/reading skills and excellent English verbal communication skills
- Experience with ASP.NET AJAX, HTML, CSS, Microsoft Reporting and in creating Windows Forms applications
- MySQL administration knowledge
- Experience with SSL/TLS
- Skills in designing WPF user interfaces using XAML
- Experience with the ClickOnce application deployment technology
- Good Background in HTTP and WebServices
- Bug-tracking systems familiarity
- Version-control systems (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity
- Creating application documentation
- Maintain and improve existing applications
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Develop well designed software within project schedule to team standards.
- Writes well documented source code.
- Continue to enhance programming and communications skills.
- Contributes innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of production and development
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality and reliability, as well as group productivity.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team oriented environment
- Takes initiative and is willing to expand own horizon
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks
- Willing to relocate to Germany , Frankfurt am Main