- Develop new and existing sub-systems of the CryENGINE SDK.
- Contribute to maintenance of low-level engine systems.
- Work with 3d artists and technical designers to improve and extend game production pipeline.
- Ensure reliability of build systems for SDK releases and special projects.
- Participate in the development of game prototypes and custom solutions for external partners.
- Create and maintain modules to be used for automated testing.
- Contribute to developer and end-user documentation.
- Provide support and training to internal and external developers.
- Show a strong passion for customer service and satisfaction.
- Take initiative and be willing to expand own horizon.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Safeguard company assets including source code, artwork, tools, game design information and technical know-how.
- Minimum of 4 year of professional software development experience or demonstrate active
- Excellent understanding of:
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Algorithms used in 3D games.
- Visual C++ and/or the GCC programming toolset.
- Strong software engineering and debugging skills.
- Adopt existing company development processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Willing to relocate to Austin, TX.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to travel for conferences and off-site meetings as needed.