||Crytek is seeking a Community Manager (English US) for multiple titles to manage and develop community relations. As part of the Marketing team this individual will work closely with Brand Management, Online Marketing, PR and will be responsible for maintaining current community sites, and social network pages, in addition to creating strategies in which they can be improved. It will also involve identifying key community issues within Crytek games and resolving them as well as supporting fan sites. This individual will be the point of contact for the community for the Warface franchise and other future titles. This position is based in the US Crytek office in Austin, TX.
- Manage English speaking communities in North America around high-priority Crytek games.
- Primary objective of growing and maintaining multiple North American based communities.
- Provide expert analysis into the US Market and how Community objectives can be adapted and improved to tailor to local needs.
- Execute against a pre-defined global community strategy and incorporate localized events and flavor.
- Maintain a vibrant community throughout various development phases (closed beta, open beta, and beyond) featuring contests and activities, community-generated content, forum discussions, downloads, and other interactions.
- Review, author and coordinate the release of external and internal community messaging.
- Facilitate community software feedback to support key objectives such as Beta Tests, troubleshooting and ongoing reaction to supplemental content releases.
- Develop community-related policies for franchise game forums.
- Manage multiple freelance and volunteer moderators and community reps.
- Provide regular reports using tools to assist in analyzing communication volumes and sentiment.
- Be an expert in relevant gaming categories. Provide competitive analysis from community perspective.
- Work closely with the Online Marketing Team to realize community related objectives.
- Willing to relocate to Austin, USA.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills needed.
- Works well under pressure.
- Fluent in English.
- Additional language skills are a welcome bonus.
- 2-3 years experience in North American focused community management, online marketing or equivalent.
- Comprehensive understanding of online community as it relates to delivering business objectives.
- Online community expertise from a user standpoint. Online gameplay experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and effectively present new ideas.
- Experience with Crytek game communities.