User Interface Designer - top AAA games company!
|Job Title||User Interface Designer - top AAA games company!|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||UI Artist|
|Location||London, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||UI Designer - London - Up to £38,000 - Dependent on Experience!
My client is a multi award winning developer based in central London currently seeking a talented and experience User Interface (UI) Designer to concept, create, and implement stunning user-friendly experiences for our upcoming console and mobile titles. The successful User Interface Designer will be working with one of the top independent games studios in the world.
Candidates would ideally have 2+ years experience in a similar role and have either a graphic or web design background and a strong eye for functionality and aesthetics.
- Ability to create screen wireframes (Proto, Picodo)
- Ability to create logic flows and diagrams (Visio, SmartDraw)
- 2D Photoshop proficiency to create visual mockups of styling and layout
- 3D modelling experience allowing interfaces to utilise the additional depth and movement possible in common software packages (3DS Max preferred)
- 2D motion graphics experience to allow transitions, mockups to be visualised in advance of implementation (Motion, After Effects)
- Knowledge of at least one common 2D multimedia or interface package (eg.. Scaleform, Flash, MenuMaster)
- Understanding of common typographical/layout/interaction design practices, methodology, and history
- An eye for detail and the desire to push the boundaries of common expectations
Additionally, an ideal candidate must be able to present their ideas and concepts well, and would be able to hit the ground running using an internal set of tools based on their proven experience and proficiency in the area of user interface design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt, re-prioritise and immediately solve problems according to the needs of a fast-moving working environment with excellent time management skills
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, and self motivated with a strong work ethic and a high level of initiative.
This is a great opportunity to work with a company recognized worldwide, who offer highly interesting challenges but also give you the possibility to show personal initiative and to work in an innovative and international company.
Creative Personnel are currently working with many games studios across Europe at the moment. So if you would like to find out what other positions we have, please get in touch. If you are interested in this position then please APPLY NOW!
or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||Up to £38,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference JE 45000.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|