Senior Games Designer
|Job Title||Senior Games Designer|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Games Designer|
|Location||Germany, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||Senior Games Designer - Germany - Attractive Salary and Packages!
My Client is a fast growing and exciting games company fast becoming widely recognised across the UK. My client are seeking a Senior Game Designer with at least 3 years’ experience in the games industry. My client is looking for someone who is excited by the possibilities of social and connected gaming on mobile and handheld platforms but who is flexible enough to work across a wide variety of genres who can inspire, lead and mentor a team.
- Design and direct development of player experiences and game mechanics.
- Create and maintain design documentation.
- Create levels, layouts, maps, and other elements.
- Direct and support Junior Game Designers and/or Interns.
- Work closely with project team members to execute design and work through design revisions as needed.
- Help generate requirements for other disciplines such as level artists and tools programmers.
- Work closely with the Producer to ensure scope and milestones are met
- Vast knowledge of games in general and a thorough understanding of what makes them work.
- Excellent knowledge and appreciation of downloadable and social games.
- Demonstration of understanding and/or experience of Facebook, mobile or online social games is a huge advantage.
- A high standard of written and verbal presentation skills.
- High degree of creativity and proven design skills.
- Ability to manage and document design on multiple projects.
- Experience with a wide variety of game development tools
- Skilled with Microsoft Office suite of tools, including Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
- Appreciation for agile style development processes
- Self-motivating, outstanding attention to detail and organisation abilities.
Inspirational, ambitious and demanding personality.
- Basic computer programming skills may be helpful
- Min 2 years experience
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic company with high ambitions, who offer highly interesting challenges but also give you the possibility to show personal initiative and to work in an innovative and fun company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or wish to find out more, please apply now!
I look forward to hearing from you
|Salary||££ HIGH €€|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference JE 50694.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|