Senior Game Programmer – oxford – up to £45,000
|Job Title||Senior Game Programmer – oxford – up to £45,000|
|Skills Required||Lead Programmer, Gameplay|
|Location||oxford, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||Senior Game Programmer – oxford – up to £45,000
My Client are a top Mobile Games Studio currently looking for an experienced Senior Game Programmer after securing new and exciting projects from major publishers. The successful Senior Gameplay Programmer will be a highly skilled and experienced individual, comfortable in a variety of programming environments. The Senior Game Programmer must work closely with other team members, leading by example, to ensure high standards of game-play and coding standards are maintained across each project. They must also show both ambition and good self management skills.
- Good degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Detailed knowledge of development tools and techniques relating to game development across a wide variety of platforms.
- Experience of game development using C++.
- Good understanding of Java, JNI, C# and Objective-C a distinct advantage.
- Experience of native Windows development a distinct advantage.
- Strong maths and 3D programming skills a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Extensive knowledge of game design and development.
Candidates will ideally have 3+ years of experience working on PC, console, handheld or mobile gaming platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a top, established mobile games company. If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to or APPLY NOW!:
I look forward to speaking with you!
|Salary||up to £45,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference d1una123.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|