Project Manager - Oxford - Urgent role!!!!!
|Job Title||Project Manager - Oxford - Urgent role!!!!!|
|Skills Required||Producer, Project Manager, Executive Producer|
|Location||Oxford, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||Our client is one of the UK's most prolific and secure independent game developers. We seek a proven games industry Project Manager to head up one of our development teams.
Reporting to the Development Director, the Project Manager will work with management, production and the development team to identify key project information and metrics, then deliver and run process to extract, collate, maintain and then objectively communicate relevant information to all stakeholders. The goal is to assure successful project delivery, measurably drive quality and increase efficiency by providing accurate and up to date project information. Within the games industry.
Project Manager Position Responsibilities:
• Develop, maintain, track and analyse project schedule and capacity information for all projects on the team
• Participate in and drive project planning sessions
• Maintain a project history, deliver reports, risk registers and own the project change process
• Liaise with senior staff to understand KPI requirements and deploy process to track and surface required information
• Analyse project information and highlight problems, escalate critical issues and develop scenario options and opportunities
• Enforce team processes that are critical for the success of the Project Manager function
Project Manager Skills/Qualifications/Experience Required:
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability
• Performed similar roles in the games, software or related industries
• Have a track record of successful completed Project Manager projects – preferably across multiple platforms
• Understanding of a wide range of project management concepts, tools and approaches and an ability to tailor their methods to meet the requirements of the team
• A passion for technology, entertainment and understand technical and creative concepts
• Open and flexible and have strong communication skills
• Dedicated and tenacious in the pursuit of success
• Degree level educated with strong maths ability
• Experience of MS Project and an in depth working knowledge of Excel
• Both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and Scrum Certification.
We offer competitive salaries and holidays and excellent employee benefits. The environment itself is relaxed, friendly and built upon the basis of every team member having ownership and a realisable input into the games we create.
To apply for the Project Manager position, send CV to email@example.com
|Salary||£45K - £60K|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 31896pm.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|