|Job Title||Principle Programmer|
|Skills Required||Lead Programmer, Core Technology|
|Location||Midlands, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||Principle Programmer - Midlands - Up to £70,000 - Dependent on Experence!
An exceptional opportunity for a Principle Programmer to join a small team of highly skilled and experienced programmers working on the biggest games in development for the world’s largest publisher. The Principle Programmer will be working within a providing studios around the world with programmer support for all stages of game development, ranging from R+D to bug fixing and optimisation.
- To provide technical programming support to game teams across their worldwide studios.
- Provide solutions to a wide range of complex technical problems, ranging from bug fixing to designing and implementing entire systems.
- You will be required to be highly driven and self-motivated approach to your work.
- Experience of a wide range of game technology
- Excellent C++ and general programming skills Multiple published AAA titles - Console development experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a team of highly skilled programmers for a company recognized all around the world. The successful candidate will have access to great benefits and will have the opportunity to travel all around the world.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
|Salary||Up to £70,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference am1123j.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|