Physics Programmer – London – Up to £42,000 – Opportunity to work remotely!
|Job Title||Physics Programmer – London – Up to £42,000 – Opportunity to work remotely!|
|Location||London, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||Physics Programmer – London – Up to £42,000 – Opportunity to work remotely!
My client is one of the most successful independent and renowned game studios in the world currently seeking a Physics Programmer. The successful Physics Programmer will have a minimum 5 years of relevant games industry experience and should show a good understanding of how physics systems are implemented.
• Working as part of a team to help develop an extensible and robust vehicle dynamics and physics simulation framework
• Experienced with advanced physics and vehicle dynamics techniques
• Familiarity with existing physics packages including on hands experience with PhysX 3.x
• Outstanding mathematics skills including advanced optimisation approaches
• Help maintain and enhance current physics systems
• Strong debugging skills, a logical thinker and able to help with other game system coding when required
• Strong C++ skills and at least five years of industry experience
• Profile and maintain existing game code
• Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents
• Assist in preparing milestone builds as required
• Good debugging skills
• Self motivation
• Excellent communication, time-management & organizational skills
This is a great opportunity for a top Physics Programmer to join a successful and expanding development studio, working with some of the best talent the Games Industry has to offer. If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please APPLY NOW!
I look forward to hearing from you!
|Salary||up to £42,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 45am157.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|