Graphics Programmer – North UK - £££HIGH
|Job Title||Graphics Programmer – North UK - £££HIGH|
|Skills Required||Graphics / Engine|
|Location||Northern England, UK & Europe|
Our client is an award-winning AAA games studio, based in the North of England. We seek a proven Graphics Programmer to join our team.
Graphics Programmer Essential Requirements…
- A good degree in Computer Science, Maths or Physics or related subject (2.i or above)
- Fluent in C++ and object oriented programming
- Experience of Direct X, OpenGL or similar graphics APIs
- A structured approach to programming with the desire to write clean, well commented, documented and maintainable code.
- A positive can do attitude coupled with the ability to get things done.
Graphics Programmer Desired skills…
- Experience programming consoles at a low-level on PS3, 360, Wii or PC.
- Understanding of machine architecture.
- Strong 3D maths skills and an in-depth understanding of real-time rendering techniques.
- Fluent in Direct X or a console API, and preferably HLSL, GLSL or CG shader programming.
- Strong debugging skills in a multi-threaded / multi-core environment.
- The ability to analyse and optimise algorithms for efficiency.
In return for your services our Graphics Programmer can expect a competitive salary, twice yearly bonus, job satisfaction in a creative environment and full corporate benefits.
To apply for the Graphics Programmer role, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£25K - £42K|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 16526gp.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|