GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER – London – Urgent position!
|Job Title||GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER – London – Urgent position!|
|Location||London, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER – London – Urgent position!
Top AAA games studio in London are looking for an experienced Gameplay programmer to join there team. The successful Gameplay programmer must have strong C++ skills and at least five years of industry experience.
Responsibilities and requirements for:
• Profile and maintain existing game code
• Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents
• Assist in preparing milestone builds as required
• Good debugging skills
• Self motivation
• Excellent communication, time-management & organizational skills
In addition to the above, applicants should show a good understanding of how
Gameplay systems are implemented and will need to:
• Take an active part in the game design process working with designers and other development departments
• Turn game designs into technical specifications and implementing resulting code
• Test and refine gameplay features during the development process
• Preferably have experience implementing multi-player gameplay features
• Contribute towards a variety of different code systems related to gameplay and game modes
• Work with other programmers to interface with all project subsystems, including networking, and physics
To apply to this role in the UKs top games studio please send your CV to
look forward to hearing from you
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference am5554.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|