App/Gameplay programmer – London – Up to £42,000 – Opportunity to work remotely!
|Job Title||App/Gameplay programmer – London – Up to £42,000 – Opportunity to work remotely!|
|Skills Required||Gameplay, Mobile / iOS / Android|
|Location||London, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||App/Gameplay programmer – London – Up to £42,000 – Opportunity to work remotely!
My client is one of the most successful independent and renowned game studios in the world currently seeking a App/Gameplay Programmer. The successful App/Gameplay Programmer will have a minimum 5 years of relevant games industry experience and should show a good understanding of how gameplay systems are implemented.
• Take an active part in the game design process working with designers and other development departments
• Turn game designs into technical specifications and implementing resulting code
• Test and refine gameplay features during the development process
• Preferably have experience implementing multi-player gameplay features
• Contribute towards a variety of different code systems related to gameplay and game modes
• Work with other programmers to interface with all project subsystems, including networking, and physics
• Strong C++ skills and at least five years of industry experience
• Profile and maintain existing game code
• Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents
• Assist in preparing milestone builds as required
• Good debugging skills
• Self motivation
• Excellent communication, time-management & organizational skills
This is a great opportunity for a top App/Gameplay Programmer to join a successful and expanding development studio, working with some of the best talent the Games Industry has to offer. If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please APPLY NOW!
I look forward to hearing from you!
|Salary||up to £42,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference apam157.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|