AI/Physics Programmer – London – Up to £45,000 remote working!
|Job Title||AI/Physics Programmer – London – Up to £45,000 remote working!|
|Skills Required||AI / Artificial Intelligence,Physics|
|Location||London, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||AI/Physics Programmer – London – Up to £45,000
Top Games Studio looking for an experienced AI/Physics Programmer with 5 years games experience. We are looking for a talented AI / Physics Programmer to develop advanced AI for large scale games. You should have a positive attitude, a passion for games and be able to communicate with people as effectively as you do a computer!
•Develop, maintain and extend current AI systems.
•Design and implement advanced and realistic AI to create an immersive game experience for the player.
AI / Gameplay Programmer Qualifications…
In addition to the above, applicants should show a good understanding of how driver AI and physics systems are implemented and will need to:
• Help maintain and enhance current driver AI and physics systems
• Help develop a robust and usable driver AI framework
• Help design and implement advanced algorithms for driver logic, vehicle control, behaviour execution and characterisation
• Familiarity with the core systems of a physics and vehicle dynamics engine
• Experienced with advanced AI and physics techniques, including practical per-platform optimisations
• A good working knowledge and understanding of higher level systems such as gameplay
• Strong debugging skills, a logical
• thinker and able to help with other game system coding when required
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers remote work too. So, if you are interested in applying for this role please apply now or alternatively send your CV to:
I look forward to speaking with you!
|Salary||Up to £45,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference ami57.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|