3D Animator Freshest Games Studio Global Titles!!
|Job Title||3D Animator Freshest Games Studio Global Titles!!|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Location||Ordino, , , Andorra, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||3D Animator - Freshest Games Studio - Global Titles!!
My client is a rapidly growing games studio and due to an exceptionally successful period in the past 12 months, they are now looking to expand their highly talented team. They are looking for a creative and technically astound 3D Animator with proven industry experience within a similar role, as you will be required to play an integral part in developing and maintaining the high-end animation used to develop their games and apps.
The ideal 3D Animator will have a broad range of animation skills and expert level experience with character animation. You will be working alongside a highly experienced, creative and passionate team to produce the next range of their ground-breaking products.
In return, you will be offered a fantastic remuneration package, plus plenty of excellent benefits…and opportunities to train further!!
- Minimum 2+ years experience in the games industry
- Excellent eye for 3D artwork
- Excellent experience using 3D Max (Character Studio)
- A strong portfolio with examples showing strong keyframed animation skills and the ability to portray convincing motion of a wide variety of subjects
- Experience using visual ``motion graph`` tools to connect animations together and the ability to control how the character moves and behaves in-game
- Strong fundamental understanding of animation principles - posing, rhythm, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, team player with very strong work ethic and cooperation
Bonus points for:
- Being part of a team that shipped a AAA game title, in the role of an Animator
- Solid experience creating 3D animation
- Familiarity with a variety of rendering engines such as Unity 3D, Maya etc. would be advantageous
- Experience making low poly meshes and low-resolution texture
- A passion for animation and keen interest in the games industry
They are looking to interview immediately, so to apply for this role, please forward your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: 3D, Animation, Animator, Artist, Games, 3DS Max, Zbrush, Unreal, Social, Online, Console, iOS, Android, PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, Mobile, Games
|Salary||25000 - 40000 per annum|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534305598.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|