Graphics Programmer – Amsterdam – Up to £50,000!!
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - The Netherlands
|Job Title||Graphics Programmer – Amsterdam – Up to £50,000!!|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Graphics Programmer - Amsterdam - Up to £50,000!!
Our client is a world leading Games Developer looking for highly competitive and dynamic Graphics Programmers to develop the latest cutting edge visual technology and contribute towards the company’s growth! If you think you have it in you to become a part of one of the fastest growing Games companies in the world, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
The successful Graphics Programmer will be working closely with a team to design and implement technology needed to support every project’s visual needs. Therefore, you must possess good grounding in programming skills and exhibit the ability to make good technical judgements. You must have robust knowledge and an ability to create high quality game systems! Our client is looking for a Graphics Programmer who has:
• A genuine interest for visual effects and graphics programming
• An eye for video game graphics and art.
• The ability to design and write shaders using HLSL or GLSL as per requirements
• An understanding of current graphics hardware and analysis tools to analyse and improve rendering performances
• The ability to create basic tests assets
• An understanding of how post processing works and the ability to implement post processing effects to given specifications
• Understanding of current lighting and shadowing techniques
• A grasp of the math required for current graphic pipelines and techniques.
Apart from the above, the Graphics Programmer must have a good understanding of Planning and Design to be able to contribute to game architectures.
The Graphics Programmer will need to have the following technical skills:
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Sound understanding of Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Math, Matrix transformations, quaternion rotations and base number representations like hexadecimal and binary
- A love for algorithms and knowing where and how to use them in common data containers
- An understanding of debugging concepts and techniques and the ability to identify root causes via appropriate use of debugging techniques
- The ability to make appropriate optimisations and re factor code as necessary
- A complete understanding of multi - threading, benefits, complexities and pitfalls
As the Graphics Programmer, you will be a self starter and a highly organised individual with the ability to work on a team and communicate well. This is a wonderful chance for the right person to be well placed in the heart of the Gaming Industry. A chance, which you certainly must not let go off!
Salary will be on the basis of your skills, experience and abilities. Apply today!
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Location||Amsterdam, , Provincie Noord-Holland, Netherlands, The Netherlands|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534265324.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|