System Admin / Dev Ops Engineer Great £££ + benefits!
|Job Title||System Admin / Dev Ops Engineer Great £££ + benefits!|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Location||Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland, Scotland|
|Job Description||System Admin / Dev Ops Engineer - Maintain, support and architect development. Great £££ + benefits!
Looking for a job? Have great technical skills? Do you have it in you to architect, maintain and support applications and websites? Then read on!
This leading digital agency is looking for a System Admin to take charge of the architecture and maintenance of their applications and websites. Interested?
You will work with hosting providers on installations, up-time and availability and monitor servers for stability. It will be your job to install, configure, update, and troubleshoot services and handle system outages and restore services as and when required!
This is a great opportunity which comes with a great salary, the chance to work with a brilliant team and of course a company that will certainly add excellent weightage to your CV. To apply for this role, you must have:
• At least 4 years of work experience in Linux Systems Administration using Redhat, Ubuntu, and CentOS
• Experience with Network Monitoring with Munin, Nagios or other tools
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP and experience with configuring load balancers and firewalls.
• Experience with integrating IT infrastructure services such as LDAP, Active Directory, etc.
• MySQL administration & tuning
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Experience in network service administration including: web servers (Apache and nginx) and relevant protocols (SMTP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, NFS)
• Experience with Configuration management and automation (Chef, Puppet)
• Knowledge of Memcache, Apache SOLR, Tomcat, jBoss
• Knowledge of scripting languages (PHP, bash, Python, Perl)
• Experience with highly-scalable infrastructures
Apply today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Linux, Redhat, Ubuntu, CentOS, Munin, Nagios, TCP/IP, LDAP, Active directory, MySQL, Apache, nginx, SMTP,HTTP, SSL, DNS, NFS, Chef, Puppet, Memcache, Apache SOLR, Tomcat, jBoss, PHP< Python, Perl
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534315682.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|