UI Programmer – Scandinavia – up to €55,000
|Job Title||UI Programmer – Scandinavia – up to €55,000|
|Skills Required||UI / Front End|
|Location||Scandinavia, Rest of World|
|Job Description||UI Programmer – Scandinavia – up to €55,000 dependant on experience
Top AAA Games Company, are looking for an experienced User Interface Programmer to work on their new cutting edge projects. Successful applicants will join the team responsible for shared gameplay between high end products. The User Interface Programmer needs to have a min of 3 years experience working within the games industry and the ability to communicate as effectively in person as you do on the computer.
• Working closely with game designers and engineers to implement Flash based user interface using Scaleform GFx.
• Working closely with graphic designers and sound designers to maintain a consistent user interface style.
• Integrating Flash UI into the game using Unreal Engine and Python.
• Designing and prototyping new user interaction patterns for console.
• Optimizing graphical assets and code for performance on console.
• Flash development experience (at least 3 years of professional experience).
• ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0.
• Image editing skills. (Photoshop or GIMP).
• Solid understanding of coding process, standards and methodologies.
Ability to work in a collaborative programming environment. Desired Experience/Skills:
• Experience with Scaleform, Iggy or similar technologies
• Experience with Python, Ruby or similar languages.
• Experience developing for console, mobile or other resource constrained devices.
• Agile development.
• Strong C++ programming
This is a very good opportunity to work for a top innovative games company, so to apply for this role please apply here or send your CV to
I look forward to hearing from you
|Salary||up to €55,000 dependant on experience|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference am115877.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|