Graphics programmer - Oxford - High salary dependant on experience!
|Job Title||Graphics programmer - Oxford - High salary dependant on experience!|
|Skills Required||Graphics / Engine|
|Job Description||Graphics programmer - Oxford - High salary dependant on experience!
A Top AAA games company are currently looking for a real-time Graphics Programmer to help raise the quality bar even further. The Ideal Graphics Programmer will be working with and contributing to the development of an established, high performance in-house engine, you will need to be passionate about achieving excellent real-time rendering results for there next generation of video games.
- 2 or more years games industry experience.
- Graphics programmer on at least one Xbox 360 game.
- Passion for creating beautiful graphics.
- Enjoys working with artists and other content creators.
- Advanced programming in C++ and HLSL.
- Familiarity with the Direct3D graphics pipeline.
- Awareness of tools pipelines for asset creation.
- Profiling and optimising for performance and memory use.
So to apply for this great opportunity to work with one of the UKs finest games companies please apply NOW!
Send your CV in to
|Salary||High salary dependant on experience!|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 1758am.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|