UI Programmer in Newcastle Up to £55000 - Excellent Benefits Package!
|Job Title||UI Programmer in Newcastle Up to £55000 - Excellent Benefits Package!|
|Skills Required||UI / Front End|
|Job Description||UI Programmer in Newcastle Up to £55000 - Excellent Benefits Package!
Our Client, is one of the major players in the games AAA industry currently making a top series of high profile action titles for Xbox, PlayStation platforms they are now seeking a Senior UI Programmer to join there busy team. The successful UI programmer’s duties will consist of developing game content and undertaking ambitious games productions.
(looking for both perm and contract positions)
• Integration of the in-game user interface
• Animations, sounds and FX of the interface
• Links between interface and game logic
• reading inputs and their treatment
• context-sensitive cameras
• the evolution of the internal UI library
The Senior UI Programmer should have:
• Strong C++ programming skills
• 3 years min games industry experience
• Strong 3D geometry knowledge
• Aiming to pursue you career in the UI field
• Experience with the new control methods
• Mastery of tuning tools
• Experience with console/ smartphone SDKs
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to be apart of a Top AAA games company that gives you space for your own ideas and initiative then I would like to hear from you.
Creative Personnel are currently working with many games studios across Europe at the moment. So if you would like to find out what other positions we have, please get in touch. If you are interested in this position then please APPLY NOW!
|Salary||Up to £55000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference am6657.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|