Gameplay Programmer – Newcastle – (Contract/Perm)
|Job Title||Gameplay Programmer – Newcastle – (Contract/Perm)|
|Skills Required||Lead Programmer, Gameplay|
|Job Description||Gameplay Programmer – Newcastle – High salary dependant on experience! – (Contract/Perm)
A Top Games studio in Newcastle looking for Talented Gameplay Programmers to join their expanding team. The successful Gameplay Programmer candidates will join experienced game development teams and will gain industry-leading experience in animation and physical character interactions along with all game development disciplines on mobile platforms.
Required Skills / Experience
• Strong C/C++ skills
• Programming experience on games – preferably on mobile devices
• Ability to work within a schedule
• Ability to work well as part of a collaborate development team
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science,
• At least 3 years work experience a must!
• Experience with animation or physics programming
• An instinct for games design
• Mobile development experience
• A desire to innovate and excel
• Published games
This is a great opportunity to work for a top AAA games studio with gameplay programmer positions for both perm and contract applicants this is a option not to miss.
To apply for this position please send your CV to;
|Salary||High salary dependant on experience!|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference am1578gp.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|