Lead mobile developer- London- Urgent Role
|Job Title||Lead mobile developer- London- Urgent Role|
|Skills Required||Mobile / iOS / Android|
|Job Description||Lead Mobile Developer - London - Urgent Role! Up to £65,000
The Leading Social Games Studio in London are looking for an exceptional Lead mobile developer to shape there mobile strategy and lead a team, building the next generation of mobile applications. The Lead mobile developer will be working as part of an Agile development team and will have the following responsibilities:
• Build and lead a cross-functional Agile team of mobile developers
• Conduct frequent code reviews to ensure developers are writing consistent, testable, maintainable code
• Manage and ensure core libraries are maintained and versioned across the team.
• Be forward thinking with respect to new projects and technology, to ensure we can squeeze the most out of each targeted mobile platform. • Work across the entire product life cycle from concept, design, build and test to deployment
• Deliver projects on schedule by providing high-level development estimates and reporting on project delivery risks
• Develop well-architected and robust mobile applications and evaluate mobile trends/technologies
Key Skills: Essential
• Team leading and mentoring experience
• At least 5 years programming Mobile applications: Android SDK, iOS SDK using Objective-C, for both iPad and iPhone HTML-based, version control systems, and implementation of software design patterns.
• Proven experience iOS and Android development
.• Proven experience of end-to-end iOS development from conceptualisation through to successful launch of an application in an AppStore.
• Proven ability to develop UI prone applications with strong user experience awareness and optimization (iPhone/iPad and Android)
.• Understanding of the appropriate user interaction patterns used across popular devices
• Strong attention to detail, organisation, and time management/project management skills.
To apply for this great opportunity to work with one of the UKs finest Social Games companies please apply NOW!
look forward to hearing from you
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference am7654.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|