Ios developer (social gaming)- London- Urgent!
|Job Title||Ios developer (social gaming)- London- Urgent!|
|Skills Required||Mobile / iOS / Android|
|Job Description||Ios developer (social gaming)- London- Urgent Role
The Leading Social Games Studio in London are looking for an exceptional Ios developer will be part of a team, which is responsible for delivering major new Games and updating there current portfolio. As the successful iOS developer you’ll work with some of the most talented people in the social games industry in a fun and exciting environment. Making use of the latest technologies across a number of platforms, you’ll be involved in the entire game development process from design, to concept, through to release.
• Development of new games and related features across the iOS platforms.
• Contribute to the evolvement of our existing games.
• Collaborate with others to deliver the best possible games- e.g. Producers, Designers, Architects, Statisticians.
Key Skills: Essential
• A love of games!
• Solid experience of developing non trivial apps released in the app store.
• Even more solid experience spent doing professional programming of which at least 1 full year on iOS development.
• Strong proficiency in Objective-C.
• Good knowledge of web technologies and paradigms (JSON, Ajax, AMF, HTTP, REST)
• Knowledge of other Object Oriented programming languages and modern software design a plus (C++ / Java, design patterns, MVC, etc.)
• Experience of a modern development IDE (e.g. Eclipse, FDT etc)
• Most important of all – you need to love games!
Key Skills: Desirable
• Knowledge and understanding of OpenGL or OpenGL ES.
• Knowledge and understanding of parallel / concurrent programming (multithreading, concurrency, etc.)
• Knowledge and understanding of profiling tools and memory management.
• Experience of working on graphic rich, eye candy applications and / or games.
• Experience of working on social features and hot techs (Facebook SDK, Twitter integration, Flurry Analytics, Google Maps, Augmented Reality, Push Notifications, etc.)
To Apply to this role please send your CV to;
Look forward to hearing from you
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference am0981.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|