UI Programmer – Leamington Spa – High Salary Dependent on Experience!
|Job Title||UI Programmer – Leamington Spa – High Salary Dependent on Experience!|
|Skills Required||UI / Front End|
|Job Description||UI Programmer – Leamington Spa – High Salary Dependent on Experience!
My Client are a vibrant and exciting Video Game development studio based in Leamington Spa who are currently seeking a UI Programmer for an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and adventurous studio committed to the creation of fresh, innovative intellectual property for an ever-expanding global audience. The UI Programmer will require a deep knowledge of the software development process for prototyping, developing, and debugging great User Interfaces. The role will involve working on console platforms and mobile devices too.
• Prototyping and implementing front-end and menu control schemes.
• Prototyping and implementing in-game menus and HUD elements.
• Design and implementation of tools and systems to enable artists and designers to test and iterate menu designs and artwork.
• Implementation of meta-game logic systems (e.g. player progression, challenge achievement tracking and player feedback).
• Game save system implementation and TRC compliance.
• Ensuring TRC compliant messaging and user feedback for peripheral.
• Ensuring TRC compliance for messaging and user feedback as localised content.
• Determining technical solutions to creative design requirements.
Role Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Experience)
• At least 2 years C++ experience in the games industry.
• At least 1 shipped console titles.
• Experience of the 1st party certification process (Sony TRCs/Microsoft TCRs/Nintendo Lotcheck etc.).
• Positive and outgoing personality.
• Experience in an UI/Frontend Programmer role.
• Good technical implementation skills.
• Experience on any current generation consoles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A passion for making and playing games.
Creative Personnel are currently working with many top Games companies around the UK and Europe. So if it isn’t this position that you are interested in, please APPLY NOW and we will be more than happy to discuss some options on the telephone.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most recognizable Games Companies in the world and to be a part of some fantastic projects. If you would like to find out more about this role, please APPLY NOW!
Or send your CV to
|Salary||High Salary Dependent on Experience!|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference am/30599.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|