|Job Title||Web Developer|
|Job Category||Web / New Media|
|Skills Required||Web Developer|
|Job Description||Web Developer - Dusseldorf - Up to €50000 - Dependent on Experience
My client is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide who are currently seeking talented Web Developers to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays. The successful Web Developer will develop web based software solutions for our games. You will also enhance the internal web frameworks and products.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP including PHP 5 and object oriented programming
- Familiarity with pattern based development
- Good appreciation of relational database modeling and design
- Good ability to familiarize yourself with unknown code in order to analyze and improve it
- Knowledge of content management systems, e.g. Drupal and Typo3
- Experience in the field of quality control for web applications (PHPUnit, front-end tests, browser compatibility checks etc.)
- Good knowledge of HTML 5 / CSS 3 and one or more of the following frameworks and components: jQuery, MooTools, Prototype, Zend, Kohana and Doctrine
- Long-time experience of development and optimization of complex SQL queries based on MySQL
- Experience with version control systems like Subversion/CVS/Perforce
- Java knowledge (JSP, JSF, GWT)
This is a great opportunity to work with a company recognized worldwide, who offer highly interesting challenges but also give you the possibility to show personal initiative and to work in an innovative and international company.
Creative Personnel are currently working with many games studios across Europe at the moment. So if you would like to find out what other positions we have, please get in touch. If you are interested in this position then please APPLY NOW!
or send your CV to
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference JE 05201.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|