Senior Web Developer
|Job Title||Senior Web Developer|
|Job Category||Web / New Media|
|Skills Required||Web Developer|
|Job Description||Web Developer - London - Up to €55000
My client is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide who are currently seeking a Web Developer to help continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays. The Web Developer will be a part of a widely recognized Games Company which has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships.
- Development of web-based software solutions for our games
- Enhancement of internal web frameworks and products
- Several years of commercial experience. Experience with Games companies is a bonus!
- Excellent knowledge of PHP including PHP 5 and object oriented programming
- Familiarity with pattern based development
- Good appreciation of relational database modelling and design
- Good ability to familiarize yourself with unknown code in order to analyse and improve it
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of content management systems, e.g. Drupal and Typo3
- Experience in the field of quality control for web applications (PHPUnit, front-end tests, browser compatibility checks etc.)
- Good knowledge of HTML 5 / CSS 3 and one or more of the following frameworks and components: jQuery, MooTools, Prototype, Zend, Kohana and Doctrine
- Long-time experience of development and optimization of complex SQL queries based on MySQL
- Experience with version control systems like Subversion/CVS/Perforce
- Java knowledge (JSP, JSF, GWT)
This is a great opportunity to work within a rapidly growing environment whilst having the chance to influence plans and decisions with your ideas. You will gain an insight into the latest new and innovative technologies and effectively broaden your skill set.
Creative Personnel are currently working with well over 100 games studios and establishments across Europe, USA and Canada. So please get in touch if you are interested in finding out what positions we have available for you. If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW!
|Salary||Up to €55000 (Dependent on experience)|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference aamc1578.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|