Mobile Game Developer
|Job Title||Mobile Game Developer|
|Skills Required||Gameplay, Mobile / iOS / Android, Flash / Actionscript / HTML5|
|Job Description||Mobile Game Developer - Berlin - Up to €50000!
My client are on of the largest free-to-play online multiplayer games companies with offices in Germany, Brazil and USA. They are currently seeking Mobile Game Developers to maintain and develop their immersive and highly engaging fantasy MMORPG's, action shooters, anime - style social games and multiplayer mobile titles.
The Mobile developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with Game Design, Art, Production teams, etc. to design, develop and maintain iOS and Android
- Work on both home-brewed mobile games and licensed games that cover wide range of game
development in Unity, Xcode, Android and HTML5
- Participate in entire software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering through
documentation and support
- Fluent in C#, Objective-C or Java with strong OOP fundamentals
- Experience with Unity, Xcode or Android development
- Experience developing database-driven web applications (LAMP, Java EE, ASP.NET etc) with front-end
features using Ajax- 3+ years development experience with at least one shipped product
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Self starter, quick learner, and team player
- Direct experience with multi-player or equivalent client/server topologies as used in online games
- Experience with Flash/Flex and ActionScript3
Creative Personnel are currently working with well over 100 games studios and establishments across Europe, USA and Canada. So please get in touch if you are interested in finding out what positions we have available for you. If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW!
|Salary||€40000 - €50000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference JE 12050.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|