Graphics Games Programmer –Bordeaux/France – Big £££ !!
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - France
|Job Title||Graphics Games Programmer –Bordeaux/France – Big £££ !!|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Graphics Games Programmer - Bordeaux/France - Big £££ !!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and is one of the most successful Games Companies in the world. My client is a multi-award winning studio with a successful track record of AAA games offering a Graphics Games Programmers with 5+ games industry experience and excellent C++ programming skills. The successful Graphics Games Programmers will work in a collaborative environment implementing game and engine features as required by the project’s Leader Programmer.
You must have:
• Significant PS3 graphics/renderer programming experience on at least 1 shipped title.
• Direct engine-level programming experience with libGCM.
• Writing, debugging and optimising shaders.
• Familiarity with the constraints of the RSX GPU.
• Experienced in PS3 graphics profiling tools such as GPAD.
• Knowledge of modern graphics techniques i.e. deferred lighting and an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses.
• Ability to work with unfamiliar code in order to extend, optimise and refactor the functionality of existing modules.
• Experienced in developing engine-level code for PS3 and/or Xbox360.
• Experienced in developing safe multi-threaded code.
What will you do:
• Work as a significant part of an agile development team, and be responsible for organising and planning their work.
• Implement modular, self-contained and defensive code that will observe the technical constraints of the platform.
• Optimise their own and others code and data for memory performance, as required.
• Make sure that the game’s graphical quality and performance meets expectations and make the most appropriate trade-offs for the platform.
• Implement practical and timely solutions that met the game design and technical requirements.
• Familiarity in using SPU for renderer tasks (fragment shader patching and occlusion).
• Familiarity with graphics content optimisation techniques.
• Knowledge of Direct3D API.
• Cross-platform development experience.
• Knowledge of Xbox360 graphics and engine programming.
• Scaleform experience.
And what’s even better??? They will help pay for your travelling expenses and accommodation!!!
They are looking to interview immediately, so if you’re looking (or know someone who may be), please get in touch at your earliest convenience at 0203 216 2552 and/or forward your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£300 per day|
|Location||Bordeaux, , Ile De France, France, France|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534349207.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|