Fantastic NEW role for Gameplay Programmers !!
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - France
|Job Title||Fantastic NEW role for Gameplay Programmers !!|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Gameplay Programmer - Bordeaux/France
My client is a major player in the gaming industry with a successful track record of AAA games, based in France/Bordeaux. They are currently seeking for exceptional Gameplay Programmers, experienced in image treatment and analysis.
• Programming movements of game elements, objects physics and trajectory calculations.
• Programming camera contextually to interactions.
• Programming AI for characters and other elements of the game.
• Programming game rules and the communication systems between characters & elements of the game.
• Degree or experience in image analysis and treatment.
• Solid experience in dynamic in-game video.
• Knowledge of new control methods.
• Experience with path finding and artificial intelligence.
• Knowledge of tools for tuning console (PIX, GPAD).
• Experience in UI and menus.
• Animations, FX, sound, etc…
• Knowledge of physics engines.
• 2014 Great place to Work Awards® participation
• Lunch vouchers
• Public transportation subsidy
• Relocation services
• Free fruits, cakes and beverages…
• Free complementary health insurance
• Christmas vouchers
• Annual bonus and profit sharing
This is a great opportunity with great prospects, for the right candidate to join an amazing studio, to work with all the latest technology and continue their career within the games industry.
If you feel you are a good match for this role, or know of anyone that would be suitable, then APPLY NOW! and/or forward a copy of you most recent CV to email@example.com
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Location||Bordeaux, , Aquitaine, France, France|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534420069.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|