UI Programmer - Newcastle - Up to £55000
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||UI Programmer - Newcastle - Up to £55000|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||UI Programmer - Newcastle - Up to £55000 - Excellent Benefits Package!
My Client, is one of the major players in the games industry currently seeking a Senior UI Programmer whose duties will consist of developing game content. The UI Programmer will work within a team of fifteen programmers.
• Integration of the in-game user interface
• Animations, sounds and FX of the interface
• Links between interface and game logic
• reading inputs and their treatment
• context-sensitive cameras
• the evolution of the internal UI library
The Senior UI Programmer should have:
• Strong C++ programming skills
• Strong 3D geometry knowledge
• Aiming to pursue you career in the UI field
• Experience with the new control methods
• Mastery of tuning tools
• Experience with console/ smartphone SDKs
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to be apart of a rapidly expanding company that gives you space for your own ideas and initiative then I would like to hear from you.
Creative Personnel are currently working with many games studios across Europe at the moment. So if you would like to find out what other positions we have, please get in touch. If you are interested in this position then please APPLY NOW!
|Salary||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NorthEast, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534265323.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|