Tools Programmer /Senior Programmer -Tools 3D Maya, C++
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Tools Programmer /Senior Programmer -Tools 3D Maya, C++|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Tools Programmer / Senior Programmer - Tools 3D Maya, C++ (Visual)
Our client is one of the leading Games Developer in the UK and is looking for perversely creative and unrealistically imaginative Tools Programmers / Senior Programmer - Tools to join their team of award winning highbrows.
As part of your job, you will be expected to shape the way art, animation and designs are produced across new projects and keep the non technical staff on the team up to date with the latest technology.
- The Tools Programmer must have a fancy for numbers and complicated equations and a degree in Computer Science / Maths / Physics or equivalent
- Fluency in C++ and object oriented programming
- Experience in Direct X, OpenGL or Similar Graphic APIs
- Experience in writing user interfaces using UI libraries like Win32 GDI / wxWindows / Qt
- Experience of writing plugins for common 3D and 2D packages (Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop preferably)
- An experience in developing products for non-PC gaming devices will be preferred.
If you have an unexplainable liking for mathematics and like to analyse and optimise complex algorithms, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Please note you must have an experience of at least 5 years.
You will be given a remuneration of £ 40,000 - £ 45000 + benefits. In case of over time you will be paid in Pounds and chocolate doughnuts.
please send your cv to
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||Oxford, Oxfordshire, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534258211.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|