Tools Programmer / Senior Programmer - AAA Games Studio
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Tools Programmer / Senior Programmer - AAA Games Studio|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Tools Programmer / Senior Programmer - Tools 3D Maya, C++ - AAA Games Studio
Our client is one of the leading Games Developer in the UK and is looking for creative and imaginative Tools Programmers / Senior Programmer - Tools to join their team in creating award winning AAA titles.
As part of your job, the successful Tools Programmer will be expected to shape the way art, animation and designs are produced across new projects and keep the non technical staff on the team up to date with the latest technology.
- The Tools Programmer must have a fancy for numbers and complicated equations and a degree in Computer Science / Math / Physics or equivalent
- Fluency in C++ and object oriented programming
- Experience in Direct X, OpenGL or Similar Graphic APIs
- Experience in writing user interfaces using UI libraries like Win32 GDI / wxWindows / Qt
- Experience of writing plug-ins for common 3D and 2D packages (Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop preferably)
- An experience in developing products for non-PC gaming devices will be preferred.
If you have passion for mathematics and like to analyze and optimize complex algorithms, this is a fantastic opportunity for you! Please note you must have an experience of at least 3 years.
You will be given a remuneration of £ 40,000 - £50,000 + benefits.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Tools Programmer to be a part of a world renowned studio working on famous AAA titles. So do not miss out and please APPLY NOW!
or send your Cv to email@example.com
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Location||Oxford, Oxfordshire, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534263974.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|