Urgent position -Technology Programmer– TopGame company
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Urgent position -Technology Programmer– TopGame company|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Great Role for a Technology Games programmer!!
My client is an established games studio and due to an exceptional growth period in the past 2 years, they are now looking to expand their highly talented programming team. They are looking for an experienced and technically astound Technology Programmer. The ideal programmer is expected to have proven experience within a similar role of technology programming, as you will be required to play an integral part in maintaining and developing the technology and tools used to build their products.
This role will report to the Senior Programmer, working alongside existing programmers to design and implement new technology features, in order to effectively support the game titles in production. As Technology Programmer, you will play an integral part working alongside an entire team to ownership of key technology features and port new technology codebase to new platforms.
In return, you will be offered an amazing remuneration package, bonuses, healthcare and pension scheme - just to name a few….!!
- A minimum 5+ years C / C++ programming experience in a games technology environment
- Successfully shipped several titles, across multiple platforms
- Solid experience of working with a variety of platforms suited to developing applications in an effective manner
- Excellent knowledge and experience with the entire games process - Rendering, Audio, Networking, Architecture, Performance, Memory etc.
- Strong time-management skills, with ability to focus on priorities, whilst managing multiple projects
- Self-motivated, team player with very strong work ethic and cooperation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering or Mathematics
- Excellent maths ability
- Broad knowledge and passion for the games industry
- A strong passion in football and football games
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, EastAnglia, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534313299.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|