SENIOR TECHNOLOGY GAMES PROGRAMMER –Oxford – Big £££ !!
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||SENIOR TECHNOLOGY GAMES PROGRAMMER –Oxford – Big £££ !!|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||SENIOR TECHNOLOGY GAMES PROGRAMMER - Oxford -
Up to £40,000!!
My client is an award winning games studio currently looking for an experienced Technology Games Programmer to join their Oxford offices. The successful Senior Technology Games Programme will help build and maintain the technology and tools used across the studio’s products.
• Design and implement updates to existing technology.
• Design and implement new technology features and functionality.
• Port core technology codebase to new platforms as required.
• Work on technology planning.
• Ultimately take ownership of key technology features.
• Minimum of 5 years C/C++ experience in a games technology environment.
• Multiple shipped titles across a variety of platforms.
• Knowledge and familiarity across the whole spectrum of videogames technology: Rendering, Audio, Networking, Architecture, Performance, Memory.
• Experienced with multiple recent generation hardware platforms.
• Solid maths ability.
If you want to be part of a very successful and expanding team of driven individuals, working on cutting edge technology, then please APPLY NOW! and/or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Location||Oxford, Oxfordshire, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534354217.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|