Senior Promo Artist (Trailers)
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - England
|Job Title||Senior Promo Artist (Trailers)|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||SENIOR PROMO ARTIST (TRAILERS)
My client is a multi award winning game studio based in the capital of the world otherwise known as London!!! They are currently in the process of expanding the already amazing studio (Trust me I have had the tour) and looking to add to its family of staff. Because of this they are looking for a highly creative and experienced Senior Promo Artist to join the team.
The role will primarily involve the creation of very high quality trailers and promotional video assets using a combination of in-engine gameplay sequences and captured gameplay footage. Your knowledge of game engines and cinematic production tools will form a critical component of the in-house marketing and promotions team, enabling the creation of promo videos and cinematic assets of the highest quality for a high profile, AAA game franchise. An understanding of cinematography techniques and composition is essential as is an interest in all forms of creative communication. A love of video games is also a plus!!!
The candidate must have the following experience:
• Proven ability in capturing and editing game-related content into a narrative or expressive video piece.
• A strong eye for detail when capturing game footage and a thorough knowledge of camera techniques and terminology.
• A deep understanding of Adobe’s Creative Suite including Premiere and After Effects.
• The ability to generate high quality motion graphics.
• An open-mind and innovative approach with respect to cinematic composition of gameplay.
• Exceptional creative and communication skills, enjoy working as a key contributor in a large creative team and be comfortable in liaising with external creative agencies and global business partners.
• A well-developed understanding of the relationship between promotional asset creation and marketing, community and PR.
• Ability to adapt to various art styles.
• 3-4 years relevant experience in a development.
The candidate will ideally have the following qualities:
• Knowledge and experience of Unreal Engine tools, Unreal Editor and Matinee.
• An innovative thinker, with excellent attention to detail, time management skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Able to work as part of a team and be a positive and pro-active contributing member.
• A keen interest in film and all forms of interactive entertainment.
This is a great opportunity with great prospects, for the right candidate to join an amazing studio, to work with all the latest technology and continue there career within the games industry. It’s the of studio that once your in you will never want to leave!!!
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£30000 - £37000 per annum|
|Location||London, Greater London, South East, England, England|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534417060.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|