Senior Programmer Award-winning AAA Games BIG £££!!
|Job Title||Senior Programmer Award-winning AAA Games BIG £££!!|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands, WestMidlands, England, England|
|Job Description||Senior Programmer - Award-winning AAA Games - BIG £££!!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with the one of the UK``s most successful games development companies. Our award -winning client are looking for a exceptionally skilled and experienced Senior Programmer who is capable of leading and mentoring a team of programmers to create games of the highest levels of quality and consistency.
The ideal Senior Programmer will have a broad range of creative and technical skills, coupled with the knowledge of using multiple engines and tools. You will be responsible for the delivery of high qualitative and innovative cross-platform games, whilst working alongside an experienced, creative and passionate team to produce the next range of their world leading AAA titles…!
In return, you will be offered a fantastic remuneration package, plus plenty of excellent benefits…!!
- A minimum 5+ years gameplay programming experience
- Solid cross-platform and console development experience
- Successful shipping of at least 2 titles
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of gameplay technology across various areas such as mathematics, physics, animation, artificial intelligence to implement gameplay features and believable behaviours
- Strong knowledge and experience in using object-orientated languages, preferably ActionScript, Java or C#, C++ etc.
- Strong knowledge of different software development methods such as Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Agile etc.
- DCC package programming knowledge, preferably 3ds Max and/or Maya.
- Solid experience using development tools such as Visual Studio and perforce.
- Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with very strong work ethic and co-operation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Broad knowledge and passion for the games industry
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures and patterns
- Proven ability to debug defects of reasonable complexity
They are looking to interview immediately, so to apply for this role please forward your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com
Keywords: Games, Programmer, Senior Programmer, Lead Programmer, Developer, Flash, Java, C++, C#, ActionScript, 3DS Max, Maya, LUA, RTS, Visual Studio, Social, Browser, Online, Console, iOS, Android, PlayStation, PlayStation Vista, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wii, Xbox360, Mobile, PC
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534306927.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|