Senior Games Designer Global Games Company!!
|Job Title||Senior Games Designer Global Games Company!!|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Location||London, Greater London, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Description||Senior Games Designer - Global Games Company!!
Our UK based client is one of the world-leading online game developers and a fantastic opportunity arisen to join their incredibly successful and expanding team. They are looking for truly talented individuals to become an integral part in driving their company forward to continue creating innovative and new games.
As Senior Game Designer, you will be working closely with product managers, developers and artists to oversee and create amazing new gameplay and systems, whilst maintaining the strategic vision and design of an existing or new game. You will be responsible for identifying and implementing new design features and required to conduct and analyse tests to verify gameplay elements and design decisions.
In return, you will be offered a fantastic remuneration package, plus plenty of excellent benefits…and opportunities to train further!!
- A minimum 4+ year``s games industry experience, including proven experience in a senior game design capacity.
- Shipped at least 2 successful F2P mobile games
- Strong knowledge of game balancing and pacing is essential
- Excellent creative writing skills, with solid experience writing detailed technical design documentation, maintain it throughout the development cycle
- Strong analytical, facilitation and organisational skills
- Broad knowledge and passion for the mobile games industry
- Self-motivated, team player with very strong work ethic and cooperation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Solid experience of working with Excel/spreadsheets
Desirable skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering or Mathematics
- Strong knowledge of mobile technology and the application to games
- Knowledge of audio file formats and sound editing software
- Knowledge of artistic and animation techniques and graphic editing software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visio, agile project management and associated software
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an extremely successful company with plenty of benefits (fantastic salary, bonuses, pension scheme and the rest…) plus opportunities to train further!!
To apply for this position please forward your CV to amccoy@creative personnel.co.uk
|Salary||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534299202.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|