SENIOR GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER LONDON UP TO £55,000
|Job Title||SENIOR GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER LONDON UP TO £55,000|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Location||London, Greater London, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Description||SENIOR GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER - LONDON - UP TO £55,000
My Client is a successful Video Games Developer based in London currently seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Gameplay Programmers to be responsible for driving gameplay features through all stages of production. My client are seeking expert Senior Gameplay Programmers with advanced understanding in C/C++ with great enthusiasm for games in general. So if you are a Senior Gameplay Programmer, who is ready for the challenge of producing AAA titles on next generation platforms, then please see below.
• An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
• A good understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
• A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
• To work closely with content creators and give direction and feedback on content requirements for gameplay features.
• To promote communication on, learning of, and optimally productive use of the engine and scripting component framework.
• Provide insight to anticipate technical/workflow issues and provide solutions.
• Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions are approved by the lead.
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
• To be proactive and help with problem solving.
If you want to be apart of a very successful and expanding team of driven individuals, working on cutting edge technology, then please APPLY NOW!
or send your CV to
|Salary||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534276030.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|