Senior Engine Programmer
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Senior Engine Programmer|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||SENIOR ENGINE PROGRAMMER
My client is a multi award winning games studio based in the capital of the world otherwise known as London!!! They are currently in the process of expanding the already amazing studio (Trust me I have had the tour) and looking to add to its family of staff. They are looking for an exceptionally Senior Engine Programmer talented who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title.
You will ideally have the following qualities:
• Advanced understanding in C/C++.
• An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• Worked on at least 1 published title.
• A good understanding of game technology principles.
• Experience with optimisation, multi-threading and low-level console programming.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 3.
• A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
• To promote communication on, learning of, and optimally productive use of the engine and scripting component framework.
• To assist in profiling and optimising engine and game features.
• Provide insight to anticipate technical/performance issues and provide solutions.
• Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions are approved by the lead.
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
• To be proactive and help with problem solving.
This is a great opportunity with great prospects, for the right candidate to join an amazing studio, to work with all the latest technology and continue there career within the games industry. It’s the of studio that once your in you will never want to leave!!!
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Location||London, Greater London, South East, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534417053.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|