Senior Concept Artist - AAA Games Studio !
|Job Title||Senior Concept Artist - AAA Games Studio !|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Location||London, Greater London, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Description||Senior Concept Artist!! AAA Games Studio - Big £££!!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with the one of the UK’s most successful games development studios. Our London based client are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Concept Artist who is capable of leading and mentoring a team of artists to create environments and characters of the highest levels of quality and consistency.
The ideal Senior Concept Artist will have a broad range of creative and technical skills, coupled with the knowledge of using multiple engines and tools. You will be working alongside a highly experienced, creative and passionate team to produce the next range of their world leading AAA titles….and will be required to achieve jaw-dropping results!
In return, you will be offered a fantastic remuneration package, plus plenty of excellent benefits…and opportunities to train further!!
- Minimum 5+ years experience in game development, focused on environment and character concept work
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a Senior Artist
- Expert with a variety of software packages such as Photoshop, Zbrush, Maya etc. alongside the ability and willingness to learn new tools and packages
- Strong knowledge of colour theory, light and tones
- Strong knowledge of architecture, composition and forms
- Very thorough understanding of game pipelines, from initial design through to successful implementation
- A strong portfolio with examples showing strong artistic skills and the ability to portray convincing environments and characters in a wide variety of subjects
- Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, team player with very strong work ethic and cooperation
Bonus points for:
- Being part of a team that shipped a AAA game title, in the role of Concept Artist
- Familiarity with a variety of rendering engines such as Unity 3D, 3DS Max etc would be advantageous
- A passion for creating and playing games
They are looking to interview immediately, so to apply for this role, please
forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534304191.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|