Product Lead / Top mobile games studio - London!
|Job Title||Product Lead / Top mobile games studio - London!|
|Job Category||Web / New Media|
|Skills Required||Web / New Media|
|Location||London, Greater London, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Description||Product Lead - London - Up to £65,000 - Top mobile games studio!!
My Client are a leading games and technology company who are one of the fastest growing social mobile publishers on iOS and Android currently seeking outstanding Product Leads to create incredible social experiences on mobile platforms. The successful Product Lead will totally own the vision for a game from concept to product path. The role requires the Product Lead to be creative with a drive to inspire top developers.
• Own the strategic vision and product development of an existing or new game
• Inspire and drive a team of engineers and game designers to create amazing experiences
• Use analysis of key metrics to identify & implement new design features, product improvements and steps to improve monetization
• Conduct and analyze focus tests to verify gameplay elements and design decisions
• Understand and iterate game mechanics by analysing user data
Essential skills and experience required:
• 2+ years experience as a product manager, project manager or producer in social or mobile game development
• Passionate about playing games, innovation, and about creating entirely new game experiences
• Strong analytical skills and a love for finding patterns and actionable conclusions in key metrics data
• Strong organisational skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to influence and collaborate with teams / individuals
• Proven experience in contributing to a successful project or product in the past
• Ability to create wire-frames
Desirable skills and experience:
• Product management experience in social, online and/or iOS/Android development space
• Knowledge of mobile technology and the potential application to games
• Knowledge or interest in high-end console technologies
• Previous start-up experience would be an advantage
• BA/BS degree - CS/EE/Engineering degree
If this sounds like you and you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity then please send a copy of your CV by APPLYING NOW!
|Salary||£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits package available!|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534313298.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|