Producer (TOP Role) New IP - Cirencester!
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Producer (TOP Role) New IP - Cirencester!|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Producer - Neg - Cirencester
Our client is an award winning game developer based in Cirencester who is looking for an experienced Game Producer to work on a new project Bringing the AAA Experience to mobile. If you want to create entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the right job for you. Working with a team of developers and artists you will be responsible for developing great game ideas into mobile games.
Youâ€™re the go-to person for your team for direction and organization, when plans donâ€™t work out or someone forgot where the power button is on their laptop; you call the meetings on time and end them with specific results before time; youâ€™re the master of â€œgetting things doneâ€, letting everyone focus on their tasks and not worry about the rest.
- Be an Agile evangelist, developing process within the framework thatâ€™s right for the team
- Be the driver; removing blockers and empowering the team to deliver the highest quality product
- Plan with confidence, communicate efficiently , improve everything
- Fail fast, learn faster
- Share successes and failures with other teams
- We would expect you to have owned and run at least 1 full game / software development cycle within a Production role.
- A black belt in people skills and awards as â€œCommunications Rookie of the Yearâ€ from 6th grade would only serve as paper records of skills you own naturally.
- Practical experience and understanding of Agile / Scrum beneficial, theoretical understanding critical
- Bonus points: Managed any outsource relationships, including working with leads to set up appropriate pipelines and sign off processes, and ensured the correct contractual and financial work is completed
So you'll be helping to build some of the most successful mobile games on the App Store with a talented and inspirational team. And you won't just be a small cog in a big machine, you'll make a huge difference.
To apply send CV to, amccoy ( at ) creativepersonnel.co.uk
If this role is not for you, please send your CV anyway as I have 100 games and mobile vacancies at present.
|Salary||Â£35000 - Â£50000 per annum|
|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire, South West, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534418896.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|