Physics Games Programmer – London – Big £££ !!
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Physics Games Programmer – London – Big £££ !!|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Physics Games Programmer - London - Big £££ !!!
My client is a leading AAA games studio currently seeking Physics Programmers with strong C++ to work in their fabulous London offices! My client is seeking Physics Programmers with experience in advanced physics and vehicle dynamics technique.The successful Physics Programmer will be tasked with developing an extensible/robust vehicle dynamics and physics simulation framework so please read on if you are interested!
Requirements for the role are:
• At least 5 years of industry experience
• Familiarity with existing physics packages including on hands experience with PhysX 3.x
• Exceptional mathematics skills that include advanced optimisation approaches
• Good debugging skills
Your responsibilities will include:
• Profiling and maintaining existing game code
• Contribute to the preparation of milestone builds
• Develop an extensible/robust vehicle dynamics and physics simulation framework
• Help to maintain and improve current physics systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most recognizable Games Companies in the world and to be a part of some fantastic projects. If you would like to find out more about this role, please APPLY NOW! and/or send your CV directly to email@example.com
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||London, Greater London, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534348277.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|